NAUI Advanced Level Scuba Certification (NES-VA011)
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Key West, Florida
- Product code: PN9RYR
NAUI Advanced Level Scuba Certification NES-VA011
Open Water Scuba Diver
Length of course: 5 days
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for veterans and active duty military personnel, who have and want to utilize their G. I. Bill® benefits.You need average swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required. A medical history form must be completed by all divers prior to participating in this activity. You are responsible to make sure you are medically qualified to participate in this sport.
What will you learn?
The NAUI Advanced Diver Course will enable you to explore new dive sites and undertake exclusive activities under the supervision of our NAUI Instructor. This course increases your skills of an Open Water Scuba Diver to the next level. You will learn new specialties and diving activities of your particular interest. Your confidence will increase as you experience the excitement of learning more about the underwater world.
During training, you will complete a minimum of six open-water dives, including three separate dives for navigation, night or low visibility diving, and deep diving (130 feet/40 meters of maximum depth), plus three additional dives based on your individual preferences and available options.
Schedule will be worked out with your instructor upon arrival at Capt. Hook's. Schedule adjustments will be made when necessary to complete the course and accommodate your schedule. Weather can be a factor and may require us to move the schedule and location in which the training is conducted.
What is Included?
That includes all scuba equipment and both air and NITROX for all of your pool sessions and your six open-water dives. Registration and permanent Certification Cards are included.
What to Bring (Recommended)
- "Reef-Safe" Sunscreen
- Comfortable Shoes for Boat
- Bottled Water and Snacks
Let's Get Started!
1. Go to the Booking Calendar and select the first day that you would like to start your training. Complete the booking and fill out all of the information requested. You will receive a email confirmation from Capt. Hook's of your booking and will get a call from our NAUI VA Program Coordinator to set up everything you need to start your training.
2. Give us a call at 305-296-3823 to answer any questions about the NAUI Advanced Level Scuba Diver Certification NES-VA011 course. Have fun and ask our dive professionals about your student savings on equipment and additional dives while you are here in the Keys!