NAUI Master Scuba Certification NES-VA013
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Key West, Florida
- Product code: PAJBS1
NAUI Master Scuba Diver Certification NES-VA013
Our NAUI Master Scuba Certification NES-VA013 teaches you everything to meet the VA requirements of NES-VA010. It includes Training Assistant, and Deep Diver.
Rescue Scuba Diver
Length of course: 5 days
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for veterans and active duty military personnel, who have and want to utilize their G. I. Bill® benefits.You need average swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. A medical history form must be completed by all divers prior to participating in this activity. You are responsible to make sure you are medically qualified to participate in this sport.
What will you learn?
This course is the world's most popular scuba certification course. Millions of people have started diving as certified Open Water Divers. Learning to scuba dive requires both knowledge development (facts, principles, concepts) and dive skills (techniques, methods). There are two options to taking this course.
Schedule will be worked out with your instructor upon arrival at Capt. Hook's. Schedule adjustments will be made when necessary to complete the course and accommodate your schedule. Weather can be a factor and may require us to move the schedule and location in which the training is conducted.
What is Included?
At this level, you are expected to own all of your own equipment. We include tanks, air and weights and any NITROX fills for your dive sessions. Registration and permanent Certification Cards are included.
What to Bring (Recommended)
- Your Scuba Gear - we offer the finest scuba gear on the market at a discount for all of our students.
- "Reef-Safe" Sunscreen
- Comfortable Shoes for Boat
- Bottled Water and Snacks
Let's Get Started!
1. Go to the Booking Calendar and select the first day that you would like to start your training. Complete the booking and fill out all of the information requested. You will receive a email confirmation from Capt. Hook's of your booking and will get a call from our NAUI VA Program to set up everything you need to start your training.
2. Give us a call at 305-296-3823 to answer any questions about the NAUI Master Scuba Diver Certification NES-VA013 course. Have fun and ask our dive professionals about your student savings on equipment and additional dives while you are here in the Keys!