Key West Lobster Dive Trip
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Key West, Florida
- Product code: PGZZGU
FOR LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS OR TRIPS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT 305-296-3823.
Key West Lobster Dive Trip
Let's Dive!! Join Captain Hook’s Dive Key West and our experienced dive team for a morning or afternoon lobster dives in Key West of the Florida Keys.
We dive at two locations on each trip for one hour each with the primary goal to harvest Florida Keys spiny lobster! The dive locations are selected the day of the dive based on weather, wind conditions, visibility and the probability that we wil encounter lobsters.
At Capt. Hooks Dive Key West, we provide a complimentary divemaster with each dive trip. They know the reef and the local marine residents, and they can point out the highlights on our dives. Having a divemaster in the water has helped many of our divers that have not been diving in a while to reach a higher comfort level by knowing there is someone nearby who can help. The divemaster is only there if you want to use them as a guide, it is your choice, and many of our divers explore on their own with their dive buddy.
- Open Water/Scuba Diver Certification
- Proof of certification (Certification Card)
- Departure times: 9:00AM and 2:00PM
- Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 60 minutes before the departure time. (Important!)
- Check-in and departure location: Check in and depart right from Capt. Hook's Dive Key West located @ 3128 N. Roosevelt Blvd., Key West, FL. Just come in and check in with our staff and they will get you the equipment you need and onboard your dive boat.
- If you use your own equipment, we will store it and make sure it is onboard waiting for you when you arrive.
- Fresh fruit
- Filtered water & ice
- Free parking at the shop.
- We have lobster gear for sale at our shop. We do not rent lobster gear.
- Complete scuba rental gear packages available to rent.
- Rent what you need under Extras as you book your trip.
- Gratuities (optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Email
- Your preferred Lobster Gear (for sale in our dive shop)
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (Reef-Safe)
- You may bring your own scuba equipment.
- It is always a good idea to stop in to see us @ Capt. Hook's Dive Key West 3128 N. Roosevelt Blvd., Key West, FL. We love to see our adventurers before the event so we can get to know you, make friends and provide you with any detailed information about your activity.
- We have a full service dive center with rental gear that can accommodate any size.
- As with any activity that requires Mother Nature to cooperate, this activity may be cancelled due to wind, weather, visibility and sea conditions in which case you will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability), receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive trip.
- This activity needs a minimum of at least 3 divers. If the minimum is not met, the activity may be cancelled, in which case you will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability), receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive trip.
- Guests cannot participate if under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk.
Please note: In the interest of your safety, please be aware of the following requirements.
• If it has been more than one year since your last scuba dive, you will be required to dive your first dive accompanied by one of our complementary dive guide.
• If it has been over 2 years since your last scuba dive, you will be required to take a Scuba Refresher course or Scuba Tune-Up.
Advance Purchase Recommended
Upon booking, you will receive your receipt in a email confirmation. We recommend booking in advance to ensure your space on the boat.
Booking Confirmation Info
Bring your email confirmation with you on the day of your activity, if you have booked in advance.
We understand your travel plans may change. With that in mind, Capt. Hook’s has a very simple cancellation policy: As long as you cancel outside of 7 days there is NO charge. However, if you cancel within 7 days or NO-SHOW the day of your class/course or trip we will be charging the full amount of the dives. Thank you!