Peak Performance Buoyancy Course @ Big Pine Key
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Big Pine Key, FL
- Product code: PJ9CED
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too.
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
- Adventure Diver rating or above
- (Junior) Open Water Divers or higher, who are at least 10 years old, are eligible to take the Peak Performance Buoyancy course.
- Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Departure Times: 8:30AM and 1:00PM
- Check-in time: Please check-in 30 minutes before the departure time.
- Check-in location: Capt. Hook's Big Pine Key located @ 29675 Overseas Highway, Big Pine Key, FL.
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- All required gear is included.
- Freshwater showers at the dock.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation Email
- Bathing suit
- It is always a good idea to stop in to see us. We love to see our adventurers before the event so we can get to know you, make friends and provide you with any detailed information about your activity.
- As with any activity that requires Mother Nature to cooperate, this activity may be cancelled due to wind, weather, visibility and sea conditions in which case you will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability), receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive trip.
- This activity needs a minimum of at least 3 divers. If the minimum is not met, the activity may be cancelled in which case you will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability), receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive trip.
- Guests cannot participate if under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk.
- Upon booking, you will receive your receipt in a email confirmation. We recommend booking in advance to ensure your space on the boat.
- Bring your email confirmation with you on the day of your activity if you have booked in advance.