Ocean Full Face Mask (FFM) Experience @ Marathon
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Marathon, FL
- Product code: PZ0QEA
Ocean Full Face Mask Experience @ Marathon
The Capt. Hook’s “Ocean FFM Experience” is an introduction to Full Face Mask (FFM) Diving with training with FFM in a pool with an FFM certified instructor and then an open water dive with an FFM instructor in the ocean.
Join the latest trend in scuba diving, FFM Diving. This trends is taking hold because of the many advantages of the FFM. Here are some of them:
- FFM does not fog - you never need to defog.
- FFM does not leak - positive pressure keeps the water out.
- You are natural breathing and you can breathe through nose
- You have 180-degree field of vision and better overall vision throughout your dive.
- You don’t have to bite down on a mouthpiece resulting in reduced jaw fatigue.
- Your face remains warm in cooler or cold water.
- It eliminates concerns of having water on the face
- You can wear corrective eye wear inside the mask
- Masks have communication systems that can be used to communicate with your dive buddy or the dive boat. This can eliminate confusion and provide increased safety.
As you can see by the advantages this is why FFM has become so popular.
- You must be15 years old or older and you must be Open Water Diver certified.
- A medical statement must be completed by all divers prior to participating in this activity.
- You are responsible to make sure you are medically qualified to participate.
If you wish to extend your FFM experience, we have an upgrade option after you take your experience, as well.
- Full Face Mask Certification is also available. This will get you a certification from a fully qualified FFM instructor that will allow you to dive FFM all over the world. Your instructor will sign you up for this, introduce you to your inline course for access and set your schedule with you, if you are interested after your Ocean FFM Experience.
Time to Get Started with Booking
- Go to the Booking Calendar and select the first day that you would like to attend the Try FFM Experience.
- Be certain to select the quantity of participants that are taking the Experience.
- Complete the booking and fill out all of the information requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation from Capt. Hook's and a phone call from our instructor to discuss further details about the about your FFM course here at Capt. Hook’s.
- Of course, you can always call us at 305-743-2444 and book that way as well.
Capt. Hook’s Cancelation Policy
We understand your travel plans may change. With that in mind, Capt. Hook’s has a very simple cancellation policy: As long as you cancel outside of 24 hours there is NO charge. However, if you cancel within 24 hours or NO-SHOW the day of your class/course or trip we will be charging the full amount of the dives or 50% of the course/class. Thank you!
Booking Confirmation Info
Bring your email confirmation with you on the day of your activity, if you have booked in advance.