Sandbar Jet Ski Tour @ Tarpon Creek Marina
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Marathon, FL
- Product code: PDRMTT
DISCOVERY JET SKI TOUR
Hop on a Yamaha Waverunner with your guide to see Marathon in a way that you want to ride. This tour is designed for one-hour. You tell us what you are most interested in, and we will make it happen. If you enjoy "the ride" and are not interested in the sights around Marathon, our guide is there for you. If sightseeing interests you, then tell us what you are most interested in seeing, and we will get you there, or we may recommend our Island Jet Ski Eco Tour if you have the time and it meets your schedule.
All drivers must be born before January 1, 1988 or be 21 years of age AND have obtained a Boater Safety Course certification approved by the State of Florida, and the NASBLA (National Association of State Boating Law Administrators) and recognized by the United States Coast Guard.
- Departure times: 11:00AM and 12:30PM
- Duration: 1 hour (approx.)
- Capacity: 3 jet skis. Each jet ski can operate with a maximum weight limit of 480 pounds and no more than 3 persons per waverunner.
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Equipment and Instruction
- Dry Bag
- Fresh Water Showers
- Gratuities (optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Email
- Bathing suit
- You must bring a valid photo ID and credit/debit card with you to check-in
- Before each tour, a safety orientation checklist must be filled out by each person who intends on driving while out on the tour. Please allow time before the tour start time to complete the required Safety Orientation
- All drivers must be born before January 1, 1988 or be 21 years of age AND have obtained a Boater Safety Course certification approved by the State of Florida, and the NASBLA (National Association of State Boating Law Administrators) and recognized by the United States Coast Guard.
- If children are riding, BOTH FEET must be able to SIT FLAT ON THE DECK of the ski from a proper seated position. If they cannot reach the bottom of the ski, they are not allowed to ride.
- Guests cannot participate if pregnant, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk.
Advance Purchase Recommended
Upon booking, you will receive your receipt in a Email Confirmation.
Booking Confirmation Info
Bring your Email Confirmation with you on the day of travel.