- Duration : 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Marathon, Florida
- Product code : PT0WVC
WHEN BOOKING, PLEASE SELECT THE DATE OF YOUR FIRST DIVE.
We offer three, four & five dive trip packages! Our dive packages can not be combined with another diver...it is discount for a single diver diving multiple dives with Captain Hook's.
It is cost effective for divers that like to dive and explore different reefs throughout the Marathon waters. Once you decide what level of diving you are interested in and you book your dive package, we call you to determine the types of dives you are interested in. We can mix a wreck dive trip in with a night dive trip and a daytime reef trip for maximum dive diversity.
Let's Dive!! Join Captain Hook’s PADI 5-Star Dive Center and our experienced dive team for the “Best Kept Secret In the Florida Keys for Diving.” The range of diving available to our divers is limitless, with a number of great sites with variable depths to match your level of diving experience. Patch and barrier reefs are plentiful with marine life with ledges and hidden wonders to see on each diving trip. We dive at two locations on each trip for one hour each. The dive locations are selected the day of the dive based on weather, wind conditions and visibility.
At Capt. Hooks, we provide a complementary divemaster with each dive trip. They know the reef and the local marine residents, and they can point out the highlights on our dives. Having a divemaster in the water has helped many of our divers that have not been diving in a while to reach a higher comfort level knowing there is someone nearby who can help. The divemaster is only there if you want to use them as a guide, it is your choice, and many of our divers explore on their own with their dive buddy.
If your family or group has a mix of snorkelers and divers, we can accommodate everyone on one boat. We have two dive boats that are especially designed for diving. Having two boats allows us to meet most customer requests and to keep families together, even if some are diving and some are snorkeling.
- Open Water/Scuba Diver Certification
- Proof of certification (Certification Card)
- Your schedule is set-up by our dive professionals. Once you buy your package and fill in your information online, we then contact you to schedule your multiple dives.
- Departure times: 8:30AM and 1:00PM
- Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check-in 30 minutes before the departure time.
- Check-in location: Capt. Hook's Marina & Dive Center located @ 11833 Overseas Highway at Vaca Cut Oceanside
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Air, Tanks, Weights and Weight Belt are included with your dive trip price.
- Freshwater showers at the dock.
- Gratuities (optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Email
- Bathing suit
- You may bring your own scuba equipment.
- It is always a good idea to stop in to see us @ Capt. Hook's Marina & Dive Center located @ 11833 Overseas Highway at Vaca Cut Oceanside when you arrive in Marathon. We love to see our adventurers before the event so we can get to know you, make friends and provide you with any detailed information about your activity.
- We have full service dive center with rental gear that can accommodate any size.
- As with any activity that requires Mother Nature to cooperate, this activity may be cancelled due to wind, weather, visibility and sea conditions in which case you will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability), receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive trip.
- This activity needs a minimum of at least 3 divers. If the minimum is not met, the activity may be cancelled in which case you will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability), receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive trip.
- Guests cannot participate if under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk.
Advance Purchase Recommended
Upon booking, you will receive your receipt in a email confirmation. We recommend booking in advance to ensure your space on the boat.
Booking Confirmation Info
Bring your email confirmation with you on the day of your activity if you have booked in advance.