Key West Snorkel Trip
- Varighed: 4 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Marathon, Florida
- Produkt kode: PPBP4E
FOR LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS OR TRIPS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT 305-296-3823.
Key West Snorkel Trip
Let's Snorkel!! Join Captain Hook’s and our experienced dive team for a morning or afternoon dive in the in Key West of the Florida Keys. The range of snorkeling available is limitless, with a number of great sites with variable depths all visible from the surface. Inner and outer reefs are plentiful with marine life, ledges and hidden wonders to see on each snorkel trip. We snorkel at two locations on each trip for one hour each. The snorkel locations are selected based on weather, wind conditions and visibility.
If your group has a mix of snorkelers and divers, we can accommodate everyone on one boat. We have a dive boats that are especially designed for diving and snorkeling.
- Must be able to swim
- Departure times: 9:00AM and 2:00PM
- Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 60 minutes before the departure time. (Important!)
- Check-in and departure location: Check in and depart right from Capt. Hook's Dive Key West located @ 3128 N. Roosevelt Blvd., Key West, FL. Just come in and check in with our staff and they will get you the equipment you need and place it onboard your dive/snorkel boat.
- Complimentary mask, fins, snorkel and snorkel vest.
- No need to bring any equipment.
- If you use your own equipment, we will store it and make sure it is onboard waiting for you when you arrive.
- Fresh fruit
- Filtered water & ice
- Guess pass at the Yacht Club
- Free parking at the shop and the boat.
- Gratuities (optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Email
- Bathing suit
- You may bring your own scuba equipment.
- It is always a good idea to stop in to see us @ Capt. Hook's Dive Key West 3128 N. Roosevelt Blvd., Key West, FL. We love to see our adventurers before the event so we can get to know you, make friends and provide you with any detailed information about your activity.
- We have a full service dive center with rental gear that can accommodate any size.
- As with any activity that requires Mother Nature to cooperate, this activity may be cancelled due to wind, weather, visibility and sea conditions in which case you will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability), receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive/snorkel trip.
- This activity needs a minimum of at least 6 divers/6 snorkelers. If the minimum is not met, the activity may be cancelled, in which case you will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability), receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive trip.
- Guests cannot participate if under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk.
Special Considerations for Freediving/Spearfishing
If you are interested in spearfishing and have your own spear equipment, we require a separate in-water dive guide. This is primarily for safety reasons but our guides also have a wealth of knowledge about the sport and understand the reefs and locations to find fish. If this is you, be sure to select the "Private Divemaster" as a part of the Extra options during the booking process. If you do not have equipment or want to learn how to spearfish, select "Spearfishing 102" under the Dive Instruction menu.
Advance Purchase Recommended
Upon booking, you will receive your receipt in a email confirmation. We recommend booking in advance to ensure your space on the boat.
Booking Confirmation Info
Bring your email confirmation with you on the day of your activity, if you have booked in advance.