Scuba Refresher Course @ Dive Key West
- Duração: 8 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Key West, FL
- Código de produto: P1NAHP
Our Scuba Refresher course brings you back to scuba diving with an in-water review of all the necessary scuba skills of an Open Water Diver. We start with a pool session to go over your scuba skills and spend some extra time to refresh your knowledge and strengthen those skills. Then, it's off to your dive trip in the ocean which includes two dive sites for one hour each with a complementary dive guide, all necessary rental equipment, tanks, air & weights.
Length of Course: 1 Day
10 year old or older
Open Water Diver
Day 1 Morning: Pool Session for Skills Training & Review.
Day 1 Afternoon: Dive Trip
What to Bring (Recommended)
- "Reef-Safe" Sunscreen
- Comfortable Shoes for Boat
- Bottled Water and Snacks
Let's Get Started!
1. Go to the Booking Calendar and select the day that you would like your skills review and dive. Be certain to select the quantity of participants for the course. Complete the booking and fill out all of the information requested. You will receive an email confirmation from Capt. Hook's of your booking and will get a call from one of our instructors to set up everything.
2. Give us a call at 305-296-3823 to answer any questions about the Scuba Refresher course. Have fun and ask our dive professionals about your student savings on equipment and additional dives while you are on vacation!