First Responders Free Day Snorkel Trip - Marathon
- Kesto: 4 Tunnit (noin)
- Tuotekoodi: PUF3DJ
FOR LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS OR TRIPS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT (305) 743-2444.
First Responders Free Day Snorkel & Dive Trip - Marathon
Join Captain Hook’s Dive Team for a reef snorkel in the “Best Kept Secret In the Florida Keys.” The range of snorkeling available is limitless with a number of great shallow sites. Patch reefs are plentiful with marine life seen from the surface, or you can dive down a bit and get a closer view. We snorkel at two reef locations on each trip for one hour each. The snorkel locations are selected the day of the snorkel based on weather, wind conditions and visibility. If your group has a mix of snorkelers and divers, we can accommodate everyone on one boat. We have two dive boats that are especially designed for diving. Having two boats allows us to meet most customer requests and to keep families together, even if some are diving and some are snorkeling.
Requirements/Experience LevelFor snorkeling, you must be able to swim and float with an inflatable vest and physically fit enough to participate in snorkeling.
- Easy to Moderate
- Departure times: 8:30AM and 1:00PM
- Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the departure time.
- Check-in location: Captain Hook's Marina & Dive Center located at 11833 Overseas Highway, Marathon FL 33050.
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information will be included in your final confirmation email.
- All equipment including air is provided, but you may bring your own equipment.
- Inflatable snorkel vests are also available onboard for no additional charge.
- Freshwater showers at the dock.
- Gratuities (optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Email
- Bathing suit
- Reef-Safe Sunscreen
- It is always a good idea to stop in to see us @ Capt. Hook's Marina & Dive Center located @ 11833 Overseas Highway at Vaca Cut Oceanside when you arrive in Marathon. We love to see our adventurers before the event so we can get to know you, make friends and provide you with any detailed information about your activity.
- As with any activity that requires Mother Nature to cooperate, this activity may be cancelled due to wind, weather, visibility and sea conditions in which case you will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability), receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive trip.
- This activity needs a minimum of 6 snorkelers or a mix of divers and snorkelers that includes at least 3 divers. If the minimum is not met, the activity may be cancelled in which case you will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability), receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive trip.
- Guests cannot participate if under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk.
Advance Purchase Recommended
Upon booking, you will receive your receipt in a email confirmation. We recommend booking in advance to ensure your space on the boat.
Booking Confirmation Info
Bring your email confirmation with you on the day of your activity if you have booked in advance.