Earth Day Reef Renewal USA Coral Nursery Dive
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Big Pine Key, FL
- Product code: P9412X
Earth Day Reef Renewal USA Coral Nursery Dive - A Capt. Hook's "Make a Difference" Event
Capt. Hook’s Teams Up with Reef Renewal USA for our Coral in the Middle and Lower Keys with an Earth Day dive to the coral nursery. At our Coral Fragging Party, we will be going over the techniques for fast coral growth and what efforts are needed during your Earth Day Coral Nusery Dive.
- Must have Open Water Diver certification
- Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
- All equipment necessary for a successful nursery dive
- Tanks, Air Fills & Weights
- Freshwater showers at the dock.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Email
- Bathing suit
- It is always a good idea to stop in to see us @ Capt. Hook's Big Pine Key, located just off of U.S. 1 at Mile Marker 29.5. The address is 29675 Overseas Highway, Big Pine Key, Florida 33043. We love to see our volunteers before the event so we can get to know you, make friends and provide you with any detailed information about your event.
- As with any activity that requires Mother Nature to cooperate, this activity may be cancelled due to wind, weather, visibility and sea conditions in which case we will try to reschedule it to keep as many volunteers involved as possible.
- Guests cannot participate if under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk.
Please note: In the interest of your safety, please be aware of the following requirements.
• If it has been more than one year since your last scuba dive, you will be required to dive your first dive accompanied by one of our complementary dive guide.
• If it has been over 2 years since your last scuba dive, you will be required to take a Scuba Refresher course or Scuba Tune-Up.
Advance Purchase Recommended
Upon booking, you will receive your receipt in a email confirmation. We recommend booking in advance to ensure your space on the boat.
Booking Confirmation Info
Bring your email confirmation with you on the day of your activity, if you have booked in advance.