Marathon Snorkel Trip
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Marathon, FL
- Product code: PCN1B9
FOR LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS OR TRIPS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT (305) 743-2444.
Marathon Snorkel Trip
Join Captain Hook’s Dive Team for a reef snorkel in the “Best Kept Secret In the Florida Keys.” The range of snorkeling available is limitless with a number of great shallow sites. Patch reefs are plentiful with marine life seen from the surface, or you can dive down a bit and get a closer view. We snorkel at two reef locations on each trip for one hour each. The snorkel locations are selected the day of the snorkel based on weather, wind conditions and visibility. If your group has a mix of snorkelers and divers, we can accommodate everyone on one boat. We have two dive boats that are especially designed for diving. Having two boats allows us to meet most customer requests and to keep families together, even if some are diving and some are snorkeling.
- Able to swim and float with an inflatable vest.
- Easy and fun!
- Departure times: 8:30AM and 1:00PM
- Check-in time: Please check in 60 minutes before the departure time. (Important!)
- Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
- Check-in and departure location: Captain Hook's Marina & Dive Center located at 11833 Overseas Highway, Marathon FL 33050
- Inflatable snorkel vests are available onboard for no additional charge.
- Freshwater showers at the dock.
- Reef-Safe Sunscreen
- Mask, fins and snorkel are available to rent or you can bring your own equipment.
- Gratuities (optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Email
- Bathing suit
- It is always a good idea to stop in to see us @ Capt. Hook's Marina & Dive Center located @ 11833 Overseas Highway at Vaca Cut Oceanside when you arrive in Marathon. We love to see our adventurers before the event so we can get to know you, make friends and provide you with any detailed information about your activity.
- As with any activity that requires Mother Nature to cooperate, this activity may be cancelled due to wind, weather, visibility and sea conditions in which case you can reschedule, receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive trip.
- This activity needs a minimum of 6 snorkelers or a mix of divers and snorkelers that includes at least 3 divers. If the minimum is not met, the activity may be cancelled in which case you can to reschedule, receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive trip.
- Guests cannot participate if under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk.
Advance Purchase Recommended
Upon booking, you will receive your receipt in a email confirmation. We recommend booking in advance to ensure your space on the boat.
Booking Confirmation Info
Bring your email confirmation with you on the day of your activity if you have booked in advance.
We understand your travel plans may change. With that in mind, Capt. Hook’s has a very simple cancellation policy: As long as you cancel outside of 24 hours there is NO charge. However, if you cancel within 24 hours or NO-SHOW the day of your class/course or trip we will be charging the full amount of the dives or 50% of the course/class. Thank you!