Marathon Reef Trip
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Marathon, FL
- Product code: PKLR1R
FOR LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS OR TRIPS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT (305) 743-2444.
Marathon Reef Dive Trip
Let's Dive!! Join Captain Hook’s and our experienced dive team for a morning or afternoon dive in the “Best Kept Secret In the Florida Keys for Diving.” The range of diving available to our divers is limitless, with a number of great sites with variable depths to match your level of diving experience. Patch and barrier reefs are plentiful with marine life, ledges and hidden wonders to see on each diving trip. We dive at two locations on each trip for one hour each. The dive locations are selected the day of the dive based on weather, wind conditions and visibility.
At Capt. Hooks, we provide a complimentary divemaster with each dive trip. They know the reef and the local marine residents, and they can point out the highlights on our dives. Having a divemaster in the water has helped many of our divers that have not been diving in a while to reach a higher comfort level by knowing there is someone nearby who can help. The divemaster is only there if you want to use them as a guide, it is your choice, and many of our divers explore on their own with their dive buddy.
If your group has a mix of snorkelers and divers, we can accommodate everyone on one boat. We have two dive boats that are especially designed for diving. Having two boats allows us to meet most customer requests and to keep families together, even if some are diving and some are snorkeling.
- Open Water/Scuba Diver Certification
- Proof of certification (Certification Card)
- Departure times: 8:30AM and 1:00PM
- Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 60 minutes before the departure time. (Important!)
- Check-in and departure location: Check in and depart right from Capt. Hook's located @ 11833 Overseas Highway at Vaca Cut Oceanside. Just come in and check in with our staff and they will get you the equipment you need and onboard your dive boat.
- Air, Tanks, Weights and Weight Belt are included with your dive trip price.
- Freshwater showers at the dock.
- Complete rental gear packages available to rent. No need to bring any equipment.
- Gratuities (optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Email
- Bathing suit
- You may bring your own scuba equipment.
- It is always a good idea to stop in to see us @ Capt. Hook's Marina & Dive Center located @ 11833 Overseas Highway at Vaca Cut Oceanside when you arrive in Marathon. We love to see our adventurers before the event so we can get to know you, make friends and provide you with any detailed information about your activity.
- We have a full service dive center with rental gear that can accommodate any size.
- As with any activity that requires Mother Nature to cooperate, this activity may be cancelled due to wind, weather, visibility and sea conditions in which case you will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability), receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive trip.
- This activity needs a minimum of at least 3 divers. If the minimum is not met, the activity may be cancelled, in which case you will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability), receive full refund, store credit or receive credit for a future event/dive trip.
- Guests cannot participate if under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk.
Please note: In the interest of your safety, please be aware of the following requirements.
• If it has been more than one year since your last scuba dive, you will be required to dive your first dive accompanied by one of our complementary dive guide.
• If it has been over 2 years since your last scuba dive, you will be required to take a Scuba Refresher course or Scuba Tune-Up.
Advance Purchase Recommended
Upon booking, you will receive your receipt in a email confirmation. We recommend booking in advance to ensure your space on the boat.
Booking Confirmation Info
Bring your email confirmation with you on the day of your activity, if you have booked in advance.
We understand your travel plans may change. With that in mind, Capt. Hook’s has a very simple cancellation policy: As long as you cancel outside of 24 hours there is NO charge. However, if you cancel within 24 hours or NO-SHOW the day of your class/course or trip we will be charging the full amount of the dives or 50% of the course/class. Thank you!